Mazda toolbox is a free computer software tool which allows the user to manage the Mazda infotainment, load map data on the computer and create backups. With the self-update feature, it prompts the user to update their tool box once the newest version is available. The feature is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
How to install the Mazda toolbox on your device?
Follow the below guidelines for installing the toolbox on your system:
- Tap on ‘Download for OSX’ button if your computer system meets all the requirements.
- In the ‘Downloads’ folder you will find download installer file. Just tap on the file for starting the installation process.
- You will see an Introduction window. For proceeding ahead, tap on ‘Continue’ button.
- Click on ‘Install’ option on the next window.
- You will be asked to set credentials such as user name and password. Once you have entered in the mentioned fields, click on ‘INSTALL SOFTWARE’ button.
- Close the window when the installation is completed.
- Go to the Applications folder and tap on the ‘MAZDA TOOLBOX’ icon. You can also start it from the launch pad for starting the OSX Mazda toolbox.
Every time when you will start the OSX Mazda toolbox, it will automatically look for the updates. A new version will be offered automatically if available. Keep updating the tool box for best results.
How to download the Mazda toolbox?
Once you have updated the latest version, launch it with the icon from the Downloads folder or the icon created on the desktop.
How to obtain the latest version of the toolbox?
The program will automatically instruct you to update the latest version once it is available. The user has a choice to install the newest toolbox if you do not want the automated feature.
If you are looking for the latest updates for your device, get in touch with our team. We will guide you through the process of Mazda Map Update installation. You can quickly reach us by dialing toll-free 1800-870-079 and our experts will assist you. You can also connect with us via chat support and we will arrange a call from our technical team.